Thank you to West Yorkshire Probation
An offender has written to thank West Yorkshire Probation, and three staff members based in the Halifax office, for their support in helping him get back on the right track.
The offender says that when he first came into contact with probation, after a custodial sentence, he was at a very low ebb, but that Alison Woolley, Richard Miczanowski and Gavin Lee helped him regain his self belief and move on.
The offender says: "I am in the process of setting up my own business. The help and guidance I have received to assist me has been invaluable.
"I regularly attend the Thursday Cooking School and this has helped me develop other work skills. ... I am certain that without the support of West Yorkshire Probation Trust and these three individuals in particular, I would not have made the considerable progress I have made. Thank you."
And in Other News...
- Responding to Transforming Rehabilitation
- Conference puts focus on Personality Disorder in prisoners
- Praise for probation and prison
- New Victim Awareness course launched
- Staff are shortlisted for success
- Community Payback provides qualifications to get offenders on the right track
- West Yorkshire Probation reduces reoffending again
- West Yorkshire Probation responds to Transforming Rehabilitation
- Probation Association and Probation Chiefs Association response to the Tranforming Rehabilitation Consultation
- The Royal seal of approval